The travel agents attended the booster meeting on 5/16 and provided more details about the trip. An itinerary was provided that Mr. Menefee is distributing to the students.
Some highlights are listed below:
- Thursday June 1st, (time to be determined), there will be a packing party at the high school to prepare for the next day.
- Students and Chaperones need to be at the high school at 2:30am on Friday June 2nd, with a sack lunch (no liquid), snacks and a refillable water bottle. Water bottles can be filled up once we pass security and also to be used at Disneyland. You can go up to any restaurant in Disneyland and ask for water free of charge.
- Students need to bring money for food. They will each receive two (2) $10 meal vouchers while there, otherwise they will need to use their own funds for food. It was recommended that each person bring $150 for food while on this trip. This should pay for 10 meals at approximately $15 each.
- The chaperones will be connecting with their assigned students, so please have them look out for those messages.
- Each person is allowed to bring 1 roller bag (the kind that will go in the overhead bin) and 1 personal item (backpack, purse, small bag) that will fit under the seat in front of them.
- Each person 18 and older (and if you turn 18 on the trip) need to have Washington State Identification of some kind (drivers license/passport). Students under 18 can use a school ID or drivers license.
- We will be traveling on two different flights on Alaska Airlines:
Flight AS2759 8:27am/Arriving in Ontario CA 11:25am
Flight AS578 8:55 am/Arriving in Burbank CA 11:18am
Arriving in SeaTac:
Flight AS445 Leaving LAX 6:55pm/Arriving in SeaTac 9:35pm
Flight AS207 Leaving LAX 7:45pm/Arriving in SeaTac 10:23pm
Please email the band for information on student flights or any other questions..